Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 Here we go!

I believe... I can do this.  I can blog.  Why do I want to blog?  I have a lot of stuff in my head and in my heart and Facebook posts just don't let me get it all out.  

Those of you who know me, know I like to talk.  I always have a lot to say.  When my mom used to go to my parent teacher conferences the teacher would say, "She likes to talk!  I moved her to a new spot, but she just made new friends and kept on talking." 

My friend circle continues to grow and expand geographically as I am now living in my sixth state in 14 years of marriage thanks to my position as "military wife".  No complaints, but its impossible to chat at length with everyone.  I'm hoping this blog can keep family and friends updated on my life as well as inspire, motivate and help others realize they are not alone.  I believe... everything happens for a reason as God plans.  I believe...by sharing my life experiences and expertise as a fitness professional I can help others and I can make a difference.  



If I can make a difference in YOUR life, than I have accomplished what I'm setting out to do.  It's my way of thanking those who make a difference in my life!

For most of you 2014 New Year's resolution kick off was January 1st, five days ago.  My kick off starts tomorrow when we are all back on our normal schedules.  There are several things on my list, but I made a top 10.  Blogging is one of them and what makes me laugh at myself is that this was my resolution for 2013.  I did really well through March, and then, well...I believe...you could categorize me with the other 92% of our population who fail to follow through!  Only 8% of people who make New Year's resolutions stick to them!  

So, maybe together we can motivate, encourage and remind each other to accomplish our goals for 2014!  What do you say?  Do YOU believe we can do it?!  I believe... we can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment